Thank you for your interest in helping us to solve hunger! We have a wide variety of
opportunities at our Appleton food bank. We welcome individuals, families, corporate and social groups.
Monday-Friday Volunteer Opportunities
You’re invited to volunteer Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday Volunteer Opportunities
Saturday morning shifts last from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. We can accommodate individuals and groups up t0 50 people for a Saturday morning session.
Weekday Group Opportunities
Volunteer opportunities for groups of 2 to 50 people are available during our morning and afternoon shifts. These opportunities are scheduled in advance based on the needs of our operations department.
- To learn about current volunteer opportunities, please click here.
- To sign up a volunteer group, please click here.
- For the Volunteer Registration Form and Liability Waiver, click here.
- Groups over 25 must contact Volunteer Engagement Coordinator directly to schedule shifts at 920-202-3698 or dherrmann@FeedingAmericaWI.org.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Must wear closed-toe shoes.
- Volunteers must be at least 10 years old.
- Youth, ages 10-13, must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Groups of school-age youth (schools, clubs, churches, etc.) require one adult chaperone for every 7-10 volunteers.
- All volunteers under 18 must have a parent or guardian initial and sign their liability waivers.
Due to the nature of working with mostly donated foods, volunteer projects are not always guaranteed to come in on time or at all. Volunteer shifts may need to be shortened or rescheduled if projects are completed or unavailable. We will make every effort to provide a two-week notice if volunteer shifts will need to be rescheduled.
Volunteer at a Pantry
Would you like to volunteer at one of our member pantries? Visit our pantry locator to find a pantry near you.
We are conveniently located off Interstate 41. Click on the address below for directions.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin – Appleton
2911 W. Evergreen Drive
Appleton, WI 54913
To email the Volunteer Coordinator, click here.