Thank you for your interest in helping us to solve hunger! We have a wide variety of
opportunities for volunteering at our Fox Valley food bank. Throughout the year, we welcome individuals, families, corporate and social groups to help with special projects.
Weekday Volunteer Opportunities
You’re invited to volunteer Monday-Friday either in the morning or afternoon! Morning sessions are from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and afternoon sessions are from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Volunteer opportunities for groups of 1 to 50 people are available.
Saturday Volunteer Opportunities
Saturday mornings provide a great opportunity to volunteer as a group or individuals. We can accommodate groups of up to 50 people for a Saturday morning session from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- To sign up for a volunteer opportunity or view the volunteer calendar at our Fox Valley location, please click here.
- To sign up a volunteer group, please click here.
- For the Volunteer Registration Form and Liability Waiver, click here.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Volunteers must be at least 10 years old.
- Youth, ages 10-13, must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Groups of youth volunteers (7+ volunteers under 18 years old) must be accompanied by a chaperone. 1 adult chaperone is required per 7-10 youth volunteers.
- All volunteers under 18 must have a parent or guardian initial and sign their liability waivers.
We are conveniently located off Interstate 41. Click on the address below for directions.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
2911 W. Evergreen Drive
Appleton, WI 54913
To email the Volunteer Coordinator, click here.