Thank you for your interest in helping us to solve hunger! We have a wide variety of
opportunities for volunteering at our Appleton food bank. Throughout the year, we welcome individuals, families, corporate and social groups to help with special projects.
Weekday Volunteer Opportunities
You’re invited to volunteer Monday-Friday either in the morning or afternoon. Morning sessions are from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and afternoon sessions are from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Volunteer opportunities for groups of 1 to 50 people are available.
Saturday Volunteer Opportunities
Saturday mornings provide a great opportunity to volunteer as a group or individuals. We can accommodate groups of up to 50 people for a Saturday morning session from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- To sign up for a volunteer opportunity or view the volunteer calendar at our Fox Valley location, please click here.
- To sign up a volunteer group, please click here.
- For the Volunteer Registration Form and Liability Waiver, click here.
- Groups of over 25 must contact Volunteer Engagement Coordinator directly to schedule shifts at 920-427-9895 or cfaulks@FeedingAmericaWI.org.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Volunteers must be at least 10 years old.
- Youth, ages 10-13, must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Groups of school-age youth (schools, clubs, churches, etc.) require one adult chaperone for every 7-10 volunteers.
- All volunteers under 18 must have a parent or guardian initial and sign their liability waivers.
Due to the nature of working with mostly donated foods, volunteer projects are not always guaranteed to come in on time or at all. Volunteer shifts may need to be shortened or rescheduled if projects are completed or unavailable. We will make every effort to provide a 2 week notice if volunteer shifts will need to be rescheduled.
We are conveniently located off Interstate 41. Click on the address below for directions.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin – Appleton
2911 W. Evergreen Drive
Appleton, WI 54913
To email the Volunteer Coordinator, click here.