- To learn about current opportunities in our Milwaukee facility, please click here.
- To sign up a volunteer group, please click here.
Volunteer Requirements & Information
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Volunteers must be at least 10 years old.
- Youth, ages 10-13, must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Groups of school-age youth (schools, clubs, churches, etc.) require one adult chaperone for every 7-10 volunteers.
- All volunteers under 18 must have a parent or guardian initial and sign their liability waivers.
For volunteer information, click here.
For the Volunteer Registration Form and Liability Waiver, click here.
Volunteer at a Pantry
Would you like to volunteer at one of our member pantries? Visit our pantry locator to find a pantry near you.
Our Milwaukee food bank is conveniently located off of I-43. (Get directions.)
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
1700 W. Fond du Lac Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53205
To email the Volunteer Coordinator, click here.