- To learn about current opportunities in our Milwaukee facility, please click here.
- To sign up a volunteer group, please click here.
- For the Volunteer Registration Form and Liability Waiver, click here.
- For volunteer information, click here.
Volunteer Requirements & Information
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Must wear closed-toe shoes.
- Volunteers must be at least 10 years old.
- Youth, ages 10-13, must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Groups of school-age youth (schools, clubs, churches, etc.) require one adult chaperone for every 7-10 volunteers.
- All volunteers under 18 must have a parent or guardian initial and sign their liability waivers.
Due to the nature of working with mostly donated foods, volunteer projects are not always guaranteed to come in on time or at all. Volunteer shifts may need to be shortened or rescheduled if projects are completed or unavailable. We will make every effort to provide a two-week notice if volunteer shifts will need to be rescheduled.
Volunteer at a Pantry
Would you like to volunteer at one of our member pantries? Visit our pantry locator to find a pantry near you.
Our Milwaukee food bank is conveniently located off of I-43. (Get directions.)
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
1700 W. Fond du Lac Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53205
To email the Volunteer Coordinator, click here.