Become A Member
Our network of passionate members is committed to solving hunger together. If you are a 501(c)3 organization we invite you to join us as we work together to develop innovative solutions to solve hunger.
- Complete an application, provide required documentation and pay the yearly membership fee. (See below.)
- Attend a mandatory orientation session. Your completed application and supporting documentation will be collected at this time.
- Milwaukee: Orientation is held every fourth Thursday of the month at 9:45 a.m., 1700 W. Fond du Lac Ave., Milwaukee.
- Fox Valley: Orientations are held the first Thursday of every month from 10 a.m. and the third Monday of every month at 1 p.m., 2911 W. Evergreen Drive, Appleton.
- Schedule a site visit with a member of the Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin Member Services team.
Membership Application & Required Documents
Before you submit your application at the mandatory orientation session, take a look at these Document Samples for reference and the Application Checklist.
*All new and returning members are required to pay a yearly membership fee per location. Payments are pro-rated as follows:
- January – March: $100
- April – June: $75
- July – September: $50
- October – December: $25